Where can you find inspiration? Well, I’ve got some top tips on how you can find inspiration when you can’t find any – you can check out my guest blog on Inspired Lines Editing right here!
Photo Credit: Shelby Miller on Unsplash
- A Bit Too TiredThis month can be summarised with one phrase: I am so f**cking tired. I intended to use September as an achievement month. A time to set myself a ridiculous 30k word goal … More A Bit Too Tired
- August ThoughtsAugust has been a lot like July in terms of creativity. A month to be outside, doing things rather than sitting at a desk writing. One thing I’ve been trying to tackle … More August Thoughts
- Stuck in the MiddleI’ve got pages and page and pages of notes trying to work out the sequence in the middle of the story. It’s the bridging piece between the beginning setup and the key … More Stuck in the Middle
- Writers Block can be a BlessingIt’s not just all about the negative when it comes to writer’s block. In fact, I think writer’s block can be a blessing in certain circumstances. We’re too hard on our creative … More Writers Block can be a Blessing
- A time of Doing ThingsWhenever I look at the month of July on my writing wordcount spreadsheet, it is always a lower number, without fail, every year. Summertime, even with the hangover of the pandemic still … More A time of Doing Things
- The Basics of a Fantasy StoryThe fantasy genre may be a vast, magical landscape, but there are always three core areas of any fantasy story that are key – worldbuilding, magic systems, and themes. If you’ve always … More The Basics of a Fantasy Story