It only takes 15 minutes to add another 100 words to your story. That’s the same amount of time as social media, having a cup of tea or even getting dressed.
You might not have all the time right now, but you can find 15 minutes.
Featured Photo by Julian Hochgesang on Unsplash
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
- Reclaiming Ara’bantheFathie pulled her headphones over her ears. The noise of the city, the thrum of the cars and the rhythmic thudding of footfalls were drowned out in an instant. Breathe, she told herself. Everything would be okay, after today. Everything would … More Reclaiming Ara’banthe
- Daylight (100 Words)Minria peered out of the crack in the door. She could see the daylight streaming through the gap, illuminating the dust motes of their hide out. Three months Below had been tough. She’d dreamt of this day every night, the ability … More Daylight (100 Words)
- The Runners (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)Winya dropped her bags on the floor. The metal floor rung out as the heavy bags slammed into the floor. Winya winced. Rugs, then, Winya thought, looking around her tiny apartment. The apartments on Esl-5 were small, expected really given the … More The Runners (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- Plane (Stories on a Theme – “Travel”)“Please prepare for take-off.” The Captain’s voice echoed through the plane. Yasmine squirmed in her seat, barely able to keep in her excitement. Despite the mark, despite the gloves, the stress of it all. Finally, she could travel again. She glanced … More Plane (Stories on a Theme – “Travel”)
- Finding Home (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)Rain hammered around them. Another storm, this one would hopefully pass quickly. In that moment, Rantia did not feel the rain smacking into her shoulders and soaking her clothes. She was lost in her memories, of happier times, of a home … More Finding Home (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)
- Create my Own (Stories on a Theme – “Family”)“Oi don’t eat all the dip,” Rachel yelled across the room. She vaulted the sofa, grabbing the last of the dip from Trae’s hand and proceeded to spoon it directly into her mouth. “Children, please,” Unash sighed from the corner of … More Create my Own (Stories on a Theme – “Family”)