Flowers can teach us a lot.
They can teach us about what it takes to grow. That you have to be fed with the basics of human needs before you can truly flourish. That everyone grows at their own rate, and that other people’s journey cannot be compared to your own.
They teach us that no two people are the same, like no two flowers at the same. Each one is unique and beautiful in it’s own way. Some are large, some are small, different shapes and colours, and each one is beautiful.
They teach us that weeds do not help us. That thoughts, bad thoughts or bad words, do not have a place on our journey of growth. That they need to be weeded out, removed, to allow us to bloom to our full potential.
But the most important thing they teach us is that life is not a sprint, or even a marathon. It is a journey, unique to each of us, at our own pace.
- They Don’t Own You (100 Words)There are many what ifs. Many maybes. A few near misses, a few but what about- All of them are meaningless. They’re not … More They Don’t Own You (100 Words)
- Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)What is wisdom? I mean, it’s not an age thing. Wisdom can be youthful. It’s not a knowledge thing, not always. Wisdom can … More Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)
- Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)Flowers can teach us a lot. They can teach us about what it takes to grow. That you have to be fed with … More Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)
- Candle (100 Words)Yailn watched the candle flicker on the end of the bath, letting her thoughts wander. The week had been hard. Watching the world … More Candle (100 Words)
- The Dream (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)You write for the younger you. For the younger you who always dreamed but never believed you really could. For the younger you … More The Dream (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- Future – (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)It’s impossible to know what the future will hold. It’s impossible to ascribe a value to that future – a good or bad, … More Future – (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)