Sun bursts through the curtains.
You wake up, eyes still full of sleep and head still full of dreams. You slowly recognise it is morning as you roll over in the covers to turn off your alarm.
Another morning. Another day full of possibility.
You look up at the ceiling, feeling the weight of your bones pull you down into the mattress and your mind floods with thoughts of the day ahead.
A whole new day. A new opportunity to try.
So you roll yourself out of bed, place your feet on the ground, and greet the day.
- We’re not going that way“Why not?” “Why not?!” Favian’s voice rose another octave, “because I don’t want to die, Renglat. I like all my limbs on me, not in the mouth … More We’re not going that way
- Do you recognise this song?“Do you recognise this song?” The words were raspy and barely formed. Marlie moved her head slowly on the bed towards Ranlen, looking up at him through … More Do you recognise this song?
- March of the ValentasAshayra was taller than Miaken expected. He knew that she was from the South, and like all Southeners was always going to be tall, but he did … More March of the Valentas
- You can’t re-write history“Stop this!” Vashna screamed, pulling at the ropes around his wrists, “for the sake of yourself, Maynie, you need to stop!” Maynie looked up from the alter, … More You can’t re-write history
- No way I’m eating that“There is no way on this side of the eleven circles of afterlife I am eating that,” Tanker scrunched his nose up at the proffered sandwich. “Oh … More No way I’m eating that
- No One of Importance“Who are you exactly?” Ratve’s voice broke through the silence around the campfire. He asked what they were all thinking but he was the only one brave … More No One of Importance