The world, really, is small.
It takes less than a day to fly to the other side of it. It takes barely a heartbeat to send messages across the internet to people all over the world.
“Far away” doesn’t exist anymore. Sure, it is not where you live geographically, but it is not far away. It is not to be ignored. It is not to be considered so far removed from your reality that it does not matter.
The world is small, really small.
Remind yourself of this.
- Traditional vs Self Publishing (Opinion Blog)First published as part of my Summer Newsletter 2020 – if you’re not signed up to my quarterly newsletters, click here! … More Traditional vs Self Publishing (Opinion Blog)
- Delusion (From the Archives)A sickening twisted, warped view of the world. That you are right. That the world is wrong. That even worse, the … More Delusion (From the Archives)
- Daylight (100 Words)Minria peered out of the crack in the door. She could see the daylight streaming through the gap, illuminating the dust … More Daylight (100 Words)
- Trust (Monday Inspiration)Trust your talent. Trust your passion. Trust your dreams. Trust yourself.
- End of Times (From the Archives)Bethes sighed as he breathed in the steam from the bowl in front of him. Every time he said it would … More End of Times (From the Archives)
- Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)Flowers can teach us a lot. They can teach us about what it takes to grow. That you have to be … More Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)