The world, really, is small.
It takes less than a day to fly to the other side of it. It takes barely a heartbeat to send messages across the internet to people all over the world.
“Far away” doesn’t exist anymore. Sure, it is not where you live geographically, but it is not far away. It is not to be ignored. It is not to be considered so far removed from your reality that it does not matter.
The world is small, really small.
Remind yourself of this.
- Time for a ChangeLooking back over the past few months, all my monthly blogs have started with a sense of amazement that another month … More Time for a Change
- Question Everything (Monday Inspiration)Question why is the world the way it is? Reflect it, consider it, use it. Questions asking why mean your story … More Question Everything (Monday Inspiration)
- Sunshine (From the Archives)Warmth. A kind warmth not the beating heat of a desert but the gentle caress of sunshine on your skin. Birds … More Sunshine (From the Archives)
- It Will Be Worth It (Monday Inspiration)Your story will be worth it. It’ll be worth the struggle Worth the fight. Worth the frustration. It’ll be worth it, … More It Will Be Worth It (Monday Inspiration)
- Music and Wine (From the Archives)Nelly sipped on her wine, curled upon the sofa as her speakers gently played out tunes across the room. It was … More Music and Wine (From the Archives)
- Find a Balance (Monday Inspiration)Everything is about balance. Not about juggling in a furious attempt to keep everything in the air. Not giving up on … More Find a Balance (Monday Inspiration)