The world, really, is small.
It takes less than a day to fly to the other side of it. It takes barely a heartbeat to send messages across the internet to people all over the world.
“Far away” doesn’t exist anymore. Sure, it is not where you live geographically, but it is not far away. It is not to be ignored. It is not to be considered so far removed from your reality that it does not matter.
The world is small, really small.
Remind yourself of this.
- My Thoughts on “The Rings of Power”Normally, I try and have my opinion pieces about books that I’ve read. However, this month, books have not been read. … More My Thoughts on “The Rings of Power”
- Dawning Realisation (From the Archives)Penrif sighed into his hands. There was simply no other way. He had spent the entire night trying to find … More Dawning Realisation (From the Archives)
- Tips for Planning your Project – Writing on CaffeineDon’t forget that this month in my newsletter, Writing on Caffeine, I’m looking at how to plan your project – when … More Tips for Planning your Project – Writing on Caffeine
- Halcyon (From the Archives)Xeen remembered those days, before all this. Before the power started going. Before the food began running out. Before before. … More Halcyon (From the Archives)
- We’re not going that way“Why not?” “Why not?!” Favian’s voice rose another octave, “because I don’t want to die, Renglat. I like all my limbs … More We’re not going that way
- Summer’s EndAugust is always a month of re-set. Even though I am long past the educational systems’ September-September year, there always is … More Summer’s End