New Places breathe life into an existence of routine. New Places gives you a place to dream about, a place to be excited about.
A place to go to, physically, to see. Whether by foot, or car, or plane, it gives a place that is different to your normal. A different place to reflect on you, without the trappings of the routine that is your day to day life.
New Places can be scary. Others can be a joy to visit. Both give you a chance to breathe in deeply and ask yourself what it is you want from your life.
- No way I’m eating that“There is no way on this side of the eleven circles of afterlife I am eating that,” Tanker scrunched his nose up at the proffered sandwich. “Oh come … More No way I’m eating that
- No One of Importance“Who are you exactly?” Ratve’s voice broke through the silence around the campfire. He asked what they were all thinking but he was the only one brave enough … More No One of Importance
- Northern Winds (From the Archives)“Put me down here,” Wilal said. The attendants did as he wished, laying the palanquin gently onto the ground. Wilal could smell the Northern Winds from here, the … More Northern Winds (From the Archives)
- Not anywhereDead Dead. Not alive. Not here. Not anywhere that I can perceive. Just. Not here. What does that mean for life, when death is so swift and random. … More Not anywhere
- New DayEach day is an unknown. It doesn’t feel like an unknown. You can have plans, have thoughts, have things to do. But each day is an unknown. Treat … More New Day
- Reclaiming Ara’bantheFathie pulled her headphones over her ears. The noise of the city, the thrum of the cars and the rhythmic thudding of footfalls were drowned out in an … More Reclaiming Ara’banthe
Don’t forget to sign up to my quarterly newsletter to get access to my latest short story “The Gateway to Arieum“.