New Places breathe life into an existence of routine. New Places gives you a place to dream about, a place to be excited about.
A place to go to, physically, to see. Whether by foot, or car, or plane, it gives a place that is different to your normal. A different place to reflect on you, without the trappings of the routine that is your day to day life.
New Places can be scary. Others can be a joy to visit. Both give you a chance to breathe in deeply and ask yourself what it is you want from your life.
- Not anywhereDead Dead. Not alive. Not here. Not anywhere that I can perceive. Just. Not here. What does that mean for life, when death is so swift and random. … More Not anywhere
- New DayEach day is an unknown. It doesn’t feel like an unknown. You can have plans, have thoughts, have things to do. But each day is an unknown. Treat … More New Day
- Reclaiming Ara’bantheFathie pulled her headphones over her ears. The noise of the city, the thrum of the cars and the rhythmic thudding of footfalls were drowned out in an … More Reclaiming Ara’banthe
- They Don’t Own You (100 Words)There are many what ifs. Many maybes. A few near misses, a few but what about- All of them are meaningless. They’re not real. They’re conjecture, a thought … More They Don’t Own You (100 Words)
- Rain (100 Words)Outside, the rain lashed down onto the windowpane. It’s almost calming, watching the calamity of the storm outside. It’s out there, and you’re in here. In that moment, … More Rain (100 Words)
- Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)What is wisdom? I mean, it’s not an age thing. Wisdom can be youthful. It’s not a knowledge thing, not always. Wisdom can be granted even without full … More Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)
Don’t forget to sign up to my quarterly newsletter to get access to my latest short story “The Gateway to Arieum“.