Yes, it’s all in my head.
I know that, I live here.
I am here.
To say “it’s all in your head” to someone implies you think they made it up. They’re lying.
You know why?
Because you can’t see it. And if you can’t see it, you can’t validate it. And to you, if you can’t validate it, they must be wrong.
I must be wrong.
But you know what?
It’s all in my head.
The truth is in my head.
And it is you, my friend, that are so very wrong.
- Not TodayThere are times that we remember the position the world has for us. The position that the world deems us to be in. The forced posture, the sucked in waist, the … More Not Today
- Not anywhereDead Dead. Not alive. Not here. Not anywhere that I can perceive. Just. Not here. What does that mean for life, when death is so swift and random. How can there … More Not anywhere
- New DayEach day is an unknown. It doesn’t feel like an unknown. You can have plans, have thoughts, have things to do. But each day is an unknown. Treat it as such. … More New Day
- They Don’t Own You (100 Words)There are many what ifs. Many maybes. A few near misses, a few but what about- All of them are meaningless. They’re not real. They’re conjecture, a thought that has no … More They Don’t Own You (100 Words)
- Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)What is wisdom? I mean, it’s not an age thing. Wisdom can be youthful. It’s not a knowledge thing, not always. Wisdom can be granted even without full knowledge of the … More Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)
- Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)Flowers can teach us a lot. They can teach us about what it takes to grow. That you have to be fed with the basics of human needs before you can … More Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)