It wouldn’t be enough to bring them to justice, Alethina knew that, but it would be enough to something.
That something was most likely call the powers of all four Captains down on her tiny little quadrant. Mean she ended up in prison for it, or at least on the run for a few years until she could get clear of the Captincy Region.
But I can’t stay silent, Alethina thought. If she chose silence, then Captain Maron’s crimes in the 4th quadrant would go unknown. Unsolved. The people who had been sent down into the mines, prisoners of wars manufactured by Maron himself.
No, they could not be left. Even if Alethina did not have the fire power to hammer the base and free the prisoners, she could do something.
Bring it on, she thought.
She hit the enter button, and sent the videos to the galaxy wide news hub.
- Fear (100 Words)The feeling was not of anger or of hatred. It was the bone sinking, gut wrenching quiet whisper of doubt. It was the thoughts … More Fear (100 Words)
- Flash Fiction – Burning Red (A Teacup Story)Suzza sat on her bed, surrounded by the ripped pieces of her letters. Each one had contained the years of heartache and love that … More Flash Fiction – Burning Red (A Teacup Story)
- Flash Fiction – Vacuum (Stories on a Theme – “Space”)Geyle watched the world spin below her. She tapped her foot gently on the window that separated her from the vacuum of space. The … More Flash Fiction – Vacuum (Stories on a Theme – “Space”)
- Flash Fiction – Sometimes (A Teacup Story)Sometimes it’s not even the memory that catches you, but the lack of one. The moment you sit, in a moment, and breathe it … More Flash Fiction – Sometimes (A Teacup Story)
- Flash Fiction – Floating (Stories on a Theme “Control”)In the last moments of his existence, Trenlti felt himself in awe of the vast expanse of space open up before him. He tried … More Flash Fiction – Floating (Stories on a Theme “Control”)
- Flash Fiction – Illusion (Stories on a Theme “Control”)You think you can control life. It’s one of the best illusions of the universe, that you control it, the vast gaping chaos of … More Flash Fiction – Illusion (Stories on a Theme “Control”)