It wouldn’t be enough to bring them to justice, Alethina knew that, but it would be enough to something.
That something was most likely call the powers of all four Captains down on her tiny little quadrant. Mean she ended up in prison for it, or at least on the run for a few years until she could get clear of the Captincy Region.
But I can’t stay silent, Alethina thought. If she chose silence, then Captain Maron’s crimes in the 4th quadrant would go unknown. Unsolved. The people who had been sent down into the mines, prisoners of wars manufactured by Maron himself.
No, they could not be left. Even if Alethina did not have the fire power to hammer the base and free the prisoners, she could do something.
Bring it on, she thought.
She hit the enter button, and sent the videos to the galaxy wide news hub.
- Not anywhereDead Dead. Not alive. Not here. Not anywhere that I can perceive. Just. Not here. What does that mean for life, when death is … More Not anywhere
- Muffled (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)Tamsin hoped the bathroom door muffled her tears. That was the curse of being soft, of being emotional, her parents said. The curse of … More Muffled (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)
- Whisper (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)Sometimes I think I can hear you in whispers. In the wind through the trees or the rustle of grass. In the crumple of … More Whisper (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)
- Gentle (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)The sea is gentle today, a calm surf gently lapping the shore of the stony beach under your feet. You can feel the air … More Gentle (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)
- Fear (100 Words)The feeling was not of anger or of hatred. It was the bone sinking, gut wrenching quiet whisper of doubt. It was the thoughts … More Fear (100 Words)
- Flash Fiction – Burning Red (A Teacup Story)Suzza sat on her bed, surrounded by the ripped pieces of her letters. Each one had contained the years of heartache and love that … More Flash Fiction – Burning Red (A Teacup Story)