Writing comes from the heart. You story is unique because you are unique. No matter how many times you think you might have seen this story before, your story is uniquely yours.
So be authentic with yourself, be authentic with your story.
- Spark (100 Words)“So,” Faiya said, moving her sword off the side of the bench and buckling it to her waist, “what do you say?” Ingeot … More Spark (100 Words)
- The Ruins of Evale (A Teacup Story)The next morning, the birds sung over the Ruins of Evale. It was a haunting sound. The city should have been alive with … More The Ruins of Evale (A Teacup Story)
- Climbing Raqueni (A Teacup Story)Ani took a breath in, eyeing up the next hand hold. Almost there, she thought. She swung her arm, letting her weight carry … More Climbing Raqueni (A Teacup Story)
- Necromancer (A Teacup Story)Manela looked at the corpse at her feet. “Just do it,” Terak said. He always thought that this was easy to do. Necromancy … More Necromancer (A Teacup Story)
- Decay (100 Words)Nadine watched as the world crumbled at his feet. The magic tore through the town, turning the buildings and people alike into dust. … More Decay (100 Words)
- Luminous (A Teacup Story)The stars twinkle above you, gently pulsing as they bubble and collapse upon the backdrop of the universe. You watch them throughout the … More Luminous (A Teacup Story)