You can write something that is hard. Something you’ve not written before. Something that makes you think why am I trying this. Repeatedly. With every line.
Challenging yourself allows you to grow. It pushes your boundaries, and gives you new skills.
Write something that scares you. Write something that will be hard to write.
Challenge yourself. See what wonders come from it.
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
- Traditional vs Self Publishing (Opinion Blog)First published as part of my Summer Newsletter 2020 – if you’re not signed up to my quarterly newsletters, click here! This month I’ve … More Traditional vs Self Publishing (Opinion Blog)
- Delusion (From the Archives)A sickening twisted, warped view of the world. That you are right. That the world is wrong. That even worse, the world owes you … More Delusion (From the Archives)
- Daylight (100 Words)Minria peered out of the crack in the door. She could see the daylight streaming through the gap, illuminating the dust motes of their … More Daylight (100 Words)
- Trust (Monday Inspiration)Trust your talent. Trust your passion. Trust your dreams. Trust yourself.
- End of Times (From the Archives)Bethes sighed as he breathed in the steam from the bowl in front of him. Every time he said it would be the last … More End of Times (From the Archives)
- Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)Flowers can teach us a lot. They can teach us about what it takes to grow. That you have to be fed with the … More Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)