You can write something that is hard. Something you’ve not written before. Something that makes you think why am I trying this. Repeatedly. With every line.
Challenging yourself allows you to grow. It pushes your boundaries, and gives you new skills.
Write something that scares you. Write something that will be hard to write.
Challenge yourself. See what wonders come from it.
- Away from the Keyboard – May ThoughtsMay has been taken up with other things other than writing. Good, happy, positive things, that have kept me busier than ever and have … More Away from the Keyboard – May Thoughts
- Edits and UpcyclingIt’s been a while since I’ve written a novel update, mostly because it’s been a while since I’ve sat down and focussed some time … More Edits and Upcycling
- The RunnersWinya dropped her bags on the floor. The metal floor rung out as the heavy bags slammed into the floor. Winya winced. Rugs, then, … More The Runners
- Why Your Writing Goals are ImportantI do love a good goal. I particularly enjoy setting goals, even if I know they are overly ambitious and slightly ridiculous. Here are … More Why Your Writing Goals are Important
- Sundown Sky“Reminds you of home, doesn’t it?” Canath remarked, kicking their legs under them. In front of them, the great City of Naithe burned into … More Sundown Sky
- Choosing industries in your worldbuilding – Writing on CaffeineThis month in my newsletter, Writing on Caffeine, I am going to talk about different industries in your world and how you can use … More Choosing industries in your worldbuilding – Writing on Caffeine