You can write something that is hard. Something you’ve not written before. Something that makes you think why am I trying this. Repeatedly. With every line.
Challenging yourself allows you to grow. It pushes your boundaries, and gives you new skills.
Write something that scares you. Write something that will be hard to write.
Challenge yourself. See what wonders come from it.
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
- Take a Break (Monday Inspiration)Sometimes you know you need to take a break. Sometimes there are things that slip, and that thing is your writing. And that’s okay. … More Take a Break (Monday Inspiration)
- Let it End (From the Archives)There comes a point with anything that it’s not about winning or losing. It just needs to end. It’s hurting you now, you see. … More Let it End (From the Archives)
- After the Battle (A Teacup Story)“How are you doing, now?” Yinla asked. Oaleth poked the fire with the end of a stick. The smoke curled upwards into the night … More After the Battle (A Teacup Story)
- Try Today (Monday Inspiration)Yesterday might have been a good day to start, to progress. But you know what is the second best day to start, to progress? … More Try Today (Monday Inspiration)
- Traditional vs Self Publishing (Opinion Blog)First published as part of my Summer Newsletter 2020 – if you’re not signed up to my quarterly newsletters, click here! This month I’ve … More Traditional vs Self Publishing (Opinion Blog)
- Delusion (From the Archives)A sickening twisted, warped view of the world. That you are right. That the world is wrong. That even worse, the world owes you … More Delusion (From the Archives)