Every time you work on your draft, you make your story better. Every word, every sentence, every paragraph you look at and consider is another word closer to your final novel.
And one day, the story on your page will match the one in your mind.
Featured Photo by Julian Hochgesang on Unsplash
- Reclaiming Ara’bantheFathie pulled her headphones over her ears. The noise of the city, the thrum of the cars and the rhythmic thudding of footfalls were drowned out … More Reclaiming Ara’banthe
- Daylight (100 Words)Minria peered out of the crack in the door. She could see the daylight streaming through the gap, illuminating the dust motes of their hide out. … More Daylight (100 Words)
- The Runners (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)Winya dropped her bags on the floor. The metal floor rung out as the heavy bags slammed into the floor. Winya winced. Rugs, then, Winya thought, … More The Runners (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- Plane (Stories on a Theme – “Travel”)“Please prepare for take-off.” The Captain’s voice echoed through the plane. Yasmine squirmed in her seat, barely able to keep in her excitement. Despite the mark, … More Plane (Stories on a Theme – “Travel”)
- Finding Home (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)Rain hammered around them. Another storm, this one would hopefully pass quickly. In that moment, Rantia did not feel the rain smacking into her shoulders and … More Finding Home (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)
- Create my Own (Stories on a Theme – “Family”)“Oi don’t eat all the dip,” Rachel yelled across the room. She vaulted the sofa, grabbing the last of the dip from Trae’s hand and proceeded … More Create my Own (Stories on a Theme – “Family”)