There is only so much time in the day, and there never seems to be enough.
And you know what, that’s okay.
You can make it work for you. You can change your workspace to be more focussed. You can change your attitude to be more diligent.
You can do this.
You can make the time.
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
- After the Battle (A Teacup Story)“How are you doing, now?” Yinla asked. Oaleth poked the fire with the end of a stick. The smoke curled upwards into the night sky. … More After the Battle (A Teacup Story)
- Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)Flowers can teach us a lot. They can teach us about what it takes to grow. That you have to be fed with the basics … More Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)
- Candle (100 Words)Yailn watched the candle flicker on the end of the bath, letting her thoughts wander. The week had been hard. Watching the world turn to … More Candle (100 Words)
- The Dream (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)You write for the younger you. For the younger you who always dreamed but never believed you really could. For the younger you who wished … More The Dream (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- Future – (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)It’s impossible to know what the future will hold. It’s impossible to ascribe a value to that future – a good or bad, a right … More Future – (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- Peace (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)“What do you think?” Ilyen asked, taking another bite out of his dinner. The burrito juice dribbled out of the end of the paper wrapping, … More Peace (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)