Your writing space doesn’t have to be big. It doesn’t have to be a separate space.
It could be something as simple as a pair of headphones.
Something to help you concentrate on your goals. Your to do list. To help block out the world around you and let yourself zone in on that moment you are trying to write down.
Maybe it’s a piece of music. Or a chair. Or maybe it’s a time of day.
Whatever it is find it.
Make it your own creative space.
And see what wonders will grow from it.
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
Photo Credit: Photo by Paul Hanaoka on Unsplash
- Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)Flowers can teach us a lot. They can teach us about what it takes to grow. That you have to be fed with the basics … More Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)
- Candle (100 Words)Yailn watched the candle flicker on the end of the bath, letting her thoughts wander. The week had been hard. Watching the world turn to … More Candle (100 Words)
- The Dream (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)You write for the younger you. For the younger you who always dreamed but never believed you really could. For the younger you who wished … More The Dream (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- Future – (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)It’s impossible to know what the future will hold. It’s impossible to ascribe a value to that future – a good or bad, a right … More Future – (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- Peace (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)“What do you think?” Ilyen asked, taking another bite out of his dinner. The burrito juice dribbled out of the end of the paper wrapping, … More Peace (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- New Day (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)Sun bursts through the curtains. You wake up, eyes still full of sleep and head still full of dreams. You slowly recognise it is morning … More New Day (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)