Your writing space doesn’t have to be big. It doesn’t have to be a separate space.
It could be something as simple as a pair of headphones.
Something to help you concentrate on your goals. Your to do list. To help block out the world around you and let yourself zone in on that moment you are trying to write down.
Maybe it’s a piece of music. Or a chair. Or maybe it’s a time of day.
Whatever it is find it.
Make it your own creative space.
And see what wonders will grow from it.
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
Photo Credit: Photo by Paul Hanaoka on Unsplash
- Not TodayThere are times that we remember the position the world has for us. The position that the world deems us to be in. The forced … More Not Today
- Not anywhereDead Dead. Not alive. Not here. Not anywhere that I can perceive. Just. Not here. What does that mean for life, when death is so … More Not anywhere
- New DayEach day is an unknown. It doesn’t feel like an unknown. You can have plans, have thoughts, have things to do. But each day is … More New Day
- They Don’t Own You (100 Words)There are many what ifs. Many maybes. A few near misses, a few but what about- All of them are meaningless. They’re not real. They’re … More They Don’t Own You (100 Words)
- Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)What is wisdom? I mean, it’s not an age thing. Wisdom can be youthful. It’s not a knowledge thing, not always. Wisdom can be granted … More Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)
- Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)Flowers can teach us a lot. They can teach us about what it takes to grow. That you have to be fed with the basics … More Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)