Your writing space doesn’t have to be big. It doesn’t have to be a separate space.
It could be something as simple as a pair of headphones.
Something to help you concentrate on your goals. Your to do list. To help block out the world around you and let yourself zone in on that moment you are trying to write down.
Maybe it’s a piece of music. Or a chair. Or maybe it’s a time of day.
Whatever it is find it.
Make it your own creative space.
And see what wonders will grow from it.
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
Photo Credit: Photo by Paul Hanaoka on Unsplash
- Stress (100 Words)It settles beneath your skin, into your very bones. You cannot help it. It is like a virus, slipping past your defences. You cannot help… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Give Yourself Space
- Slide (100 Words)It’s not a breaking of a bond, but more a loosening. You see it, at first. The distance that has grown between you. Not from… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Give Yourself Space
- The Appointment (Teacup Story – Flash Fiction)“So,” the Manager said, “I believe we have an appointment.” Chela smiled, thinly at the Manager. No one knew her name, her real name. It… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Give Yourself Space
- Flash Fiction – Growth (100 Words)How do you grow, not physically, but mentally? You have to make mistakes. Sometimes mistakes happen to you. Things that aren’t fair. Things that are… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Give Yourself Space
- Flash Fiction – Goal (100 Words)It’s the thing you’ll work towards. The end achievement. The thing that is worth all the blood and the sweat and the tears. It’s the… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Give Yourself Space
- Flash Fiction – Kind (100 Words)Sometimes it’s easier to be harsh than it is kind. Kindness takes self reflection. A pause before you respond. It takes selflessness to be kind.… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Give Yourself Space