“FIGHT ME!” Tranegath roared at Hulun.
Hulun struggled, his head still ringing from the previous blow. It would not be long before the guards came to separate them, but this was his chance to do some real damage to the bully of the prison.
Hulun coughed, trying to distract Tranegath as he reached down to his boot. Tranegath’s eyes were wild, dangerous. He was running on the high of the fight.
Hulun shuffled backwards, pulling the shiv out of his boot as he did so. His eyes were blurry, he could taste blood on his tounge.
Tranegath growled, leaning over Hulun to unleash another taunt.
Now is my chance.
Hulun swung the shiv deep into Tranegath’s neck.
- 100 Words – Crush[100 Words – a short story based on one word in 100 words or less] It’s not real, not yet. It’s a wish. A desire. … More 100 Words – Crush
- 100 Words – Forgiveness[100 Words is a story in 100 words or less, based off the word in the title.] “Forgiveness is not about what has been done … More 100 Words – Forgiveness
- Before (A Teacup Story)“It was all so good,” Tristan sighed, into his drink “before you lot got involved.” The bodies didn’t talk back. They never talked back. “You … More Before (A Teacup Story)
- Choose (100 Words)The world might break, but it can be reformed. A better world, a more unified world. A kinder, better world. Humanity’s strength is in its … More Choose (100 Words)
- Climbing Raqueni (A Teacup Story)Ani took a breath in, eyeing up the next hand hold. Almost there, she thought. She swung her arm, letting her weight carry her forward … More Climbing Raqueni (A Teacup Story)
- Confrontation (100 Words -Flash Fiction)“FIGHT ME!” Tranegath roared at Hulun. Hulun struggled, his head still ringing from the previous blow. It would not be long before the guards came … More Confrontation (100 Words -Flash Fiction)