I know, the finish line looks so far away, but you can finish it.
You can get to the closing pages of your novel. You can type that final line. You can end on a bang and leave readers wanting more.
I know you’re in the middle of the story right now. You’re in the middle of the slump and you’re trying to write your way forward. Out.
The light at the end of the tunnels seems so far away. But you’re so desparate, so driven to reach it.
And you will.
You can finish your novel.
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
Photo Credit: Photo by Enrapture Captivating Media on Unsplash
- Fear (100 Words)The feeling was not of anger or of hatred. It was the bone sinking, gut wrenching quiet whisper of doubt. It was the thoughts Felicity… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – You can Finish
- Patron's Choice (A Teacup Story)“So, big day,” Merisa said. Gaele scowled further. She could feel the knots in her stomach already. Testing day was the worst. Testing for your… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – You can Finish
- Stress (100 Words)It settles beneath your skin, into your very bones. You cannot help it. It is like a virus, slipping past your defences. You cannot help… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – You can Finish
- Before (A Teacup Story)“It was all so good,” Tristan sighed, into his drink “before you lot got involved.” The bodies didn’t talk back. They never talked back. “You… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – You can Finish
- The Otherworlds (A Teacup Story)Fyerik groaned, holding her head in her hands as she threw up into the bucket again. “Do I really have to try again?” she groaned,… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – You can Finish
- Crossing the River Ine (Teacup Story)Junea pulled the reigns of Ceanol sharply, bringing her to a halt. “Why did you stop?” Kanek asked, pulling up next to Junea. Garne, his… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – You can Finish