I know, the finish line looks so far away, but you can finish it.
You can get to the closing pages of your novel. You can type that final line. You can end on a bang and leave readers wanting more.
I know you’re in the middle of the story right now. You’re in the middle of the slump and you’re trying to write your way forward. Out.
The light at the end of the tunnels seems so far away. But you’re so desparate, so driven to reach it.
And you will.
You can finish your novel.
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
Photo Credit: Photo by Enrapture Captivating Media on Unsplash
- Daylight (100 Words)Minria peered out of the crack in the door. She could see the daylight streaming through the gap, illuminating the dust motes of their hide … More Daylight (100 Words)
- Candle (100 Words)Yailn watched the candle flicker on the end of the bath, letting her thoughts wander. The week had been hard. Watching the world turn to … More Candle (100 Words)
- The Dream (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)You write for the younger you. For the younger you who always dreamed but never believed you really could. For the younger you who wished … More The Dream (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- Future – (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)It’s impossible to know what the future will hold. It’s impossible to ascribe a value to that future – a good or bad, a right … More Future – (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- Peace (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)“What do you think?” Ilyen asked, taking another bite out of his dinner. The burrito juice dribbled out of the end of the paper wrapping, … More Peace (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)
- New Day (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)Sun bursts through the curtains. You wake up, eyes still full of sleep and head still full of dreams. You slowly recognise it is morning … More New Day (Stories on a Theme – “Hope”)