Create the future you want to believe in. Make it possible.
Trying to follow a dream is more than just creating the thought. It’s digging deeper in yourself and finding a way to make it possible.
Even if you know there will be pitfalls, even if you know it will be hard.
You can create it.
Make it so.
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
Photo Credit: Photo by Lance Asper on Unsplash
- Decay (100 Words)Nadine watched as the world crumbled at his feet. The magic tore through the town, turning the buildings and people alike into dust. He lowered … More Decay (100 Words)
- Luminous (A Teacup Story)The stars twinkle above you, gently pulsing as they bubble and collapse upon the backdrop of the universe. You watch them throughout the night. Hoping … More Luminous (A Teacup Story)
- Quarantine (A Teacup Story)Day 45. Day 45 started much the same as Day 44 and Day 43. Both boring days, with no interlude aside from when the food … More Quarantine (A Teacup Story)
- Outpost-347 (A Teacup Story)The Spring storms hammered the side of the house. Gwen could hear them repeatedly slamming into the habi-house’s side, making the whole construction shake as … More Outpost-347 (A Teacup Story)
- Fear (100 Words)The feeling was not of anger or of hatred. It was the bone sinking, gut wrenching quiet whisper of doubt. It was the thoughts Felicity … More Fear (100 Words)
- Patron's Choice (A Teacup Story)“So, big day,” Merisa said. Gaele scowled further. She could feel the knots in her stomach already. Testing day was the worst. Testing for your … More Patron's Choice (A Teacup Story)