Create the future you want to believe in. Make it possible.
Trying to follow a dream is more than just creating the thought. It’s digging deeper in yourself and finding a way to make it possible.
Even if you know there will be pitfalls, even if you know it will be hard.
You can create it.
Make it so.
#Mondayinspiration is a chance for me to share my own motivational post it notes with the writing world at large. In the hope, maybe that someone else finds it as helpful as I do!
Photo Credit: Photo by Lance Asper on Unsplash
- Patron's Choice (A Teacup Story)“So, big day,” Merisa said. Gaele scowled further. She could feel the knots in her stomach already. Testing day was the worst. Testing for your… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Make it So
- Before (A Teacup Story)“It was all so good,” Tristan sighed, into his drink “before you lot got involved.” The bodies didn’t talk back. They never talked back. “You… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Make it So
- The Otherworlds (A Teacup Story)Fyerik groaned, holding her head in her hands as she threw up into the bucket again. “Do I really have to try again?” she groaned,… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Make it So
- The Curse of the Silver (Short Story)When Captain Iona finds one of her team dead next to a statue of Raem II, she knows that someone has stolen a cursed object with the notorious Queen Raem II’s tomb. But as more bodies pile up, time is running out to find out who the killer is. And Iona has her own secrets, ones which are more deadly that she realises.
- Crossing the River Ine (Teacup Story)Junea pulled the reigns of Ceanol sharply, bringing her to a halt. “Why did you stop?” Kanek asked, pulling up next to Junea. Garne, his… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Make it So
- Under the Arches (Teacup Story)“Do you have it?” Lauren nodded, hand still tucked inside her jacket. It might not seem much, this little tin box full of blue powder,… Continue reading Monday Inspiration – Make it So