“I can’t,” Tenae whimpered, barely able to hold the cup in his hands. The potion spilt out the sides, hissing at is hit his skin.
Pena reached out with a gloved hand and holding it up to Tenae’s lips. It was the tradition, to leave only the strongest warrior standing to be taken as hostage. The rest needed to die before they could be taken.
“You must,” she said, tipping the cup up to let Tenae drink.
- Necromancer (A Teacup Story)Manela looked at the corpse at her feet. “Just do it,” Terak said. He always thought that this was easy to do. Necromancy was an … More Necromancer (A Teacup Story)
- Decay (100 Words)Nadine watched as the world crumbled at his feet. The magic tore through the town, turning the buildings and people alike into dust. He lowered … More Decay (100 Words)
- Luminous (A Teacup Story)The stars twinkle above you, gently pulsing as they bubble and collapse upon the backdrop of the universe. You watch them throughout the night. Hoping … More Luminous (A Teacup Story)
- Planet (100 Words)“Would you look at that,” Zeeta said from the cockpit. The spaceshuttle arced gracefully downwards towards Planet 34-5, known in previous generations as Planet Earth. … More Planet (100 Words)
- Quarantine (A Teacup Story)Day 45. Day 45 started much the same as Day 44 and Day 43. Both boring days, with no interlude aside from when the food … More Quarantine (A Teacup Story)
- Fear (100 Words)The feeling was not of anger or of hatred. It was the bone sinking, gut wrenching quiet whisper of doubt. It was the thoughts Felicity … More Fear (100 Words)