Not truth. Truth is about fact. Black and white. Right and wrong.
Honesty is about emotion. Feelings, raw and naked. It is crying, hard tears as you choke out secrets. It is screaming your hatred at someone. It is holding someone close as you confess your love for them.
If truth is factual, honesty is a choice. A choice to be vulnerable, a choice to lash out, a choice to admit something you don’t want to admit to yourself.
It is powerful, ever changing, fluid like feelings.
It is only yours to give.
Enjoy this flash fiction? Check out some of my others below!
- Teacup story – OceanTeacup stories – a story short enough to fit into a teacup. Ocean – (Rating PG, Genere: General) – In the middle of the ocean, there … More Teacup story – Ocean
- Teacup Story – DeliveranceTeacup Story – a story short enough to fit into a teacup Deliverance – (Rating: 15, Genre: General, Genre: Horror) – Elsha figured that if god … More Teacup Story – Deliverance
- Teacup Story – UniqueTeacup Story – a story short enough to fit into a teacup Unique – (Rating: PG, Genre: General) – Mortality was something that Tez had become … More Teacup Story – Unique
- Teacup story – Lost for wordsTeacup story – a story short enough to fit into a teacup. Lost for words (Rating: PG, Genre: General, Genre: Fantasy) – Penny used words … More Teacup story – Lost for words
- Short Story – Basement GhostsBasement Ghosts (Rating: 15, Genre – Horror, Genre – Supernatural, Genre – General) – (988 words) It was the handwriting that haunted me more than … More Short Story – Basement Ghosts
- Teacup Story – Future (Tales of the Dragon Universe)Teacup story – a story short enough to fit into a teacup. Future – Veli carried her kingdom’s last hope in her satchel, the small … More Teacup Story – Future (Tales of the Dragon Universe)