First posted in 2018. || Image Credit: Photo by Alice Hampson on Unsplash
A sickening twisted, warped view of the world.
That you are right. That the world is wrong.
That even worse, the world owes you something.
And when you don’t get it?
Well, you do what you’ve always done. What you always will do because you refuse to change.
You hurt those closest to you.
Enjoy this flash fiction? Check out some of my others below!
- Teacup Story – Something, SomeoneSomething, Someone – Just because it is gone does not mean that it is forgotten (Genre – Angst, Genre – General, Rating – PG) Just because … More Teacup Story – Something, Someone
- Teacup Story – GravesideGraveside – Aleiav visted the graveside of the woman she hated (Genre – Angst, Rating – 18, Warnings – mentions of abuse by a parent). … More Teacup Story – Graveside
- Teacup Story – Listening to RainNatalie would listen to the rain to find comfort. (Genre – General, Genre – Angst, Warnings – death, aging, Rating – 12) Natalie enjoyed listening … More Teacup Story – Listening to Rain
- 100 Words – Frustration[100 Words is a story in 100 words or less, based off the word in the title.] Not rage or anger, but something more dangerous. … More 100 Words – Frustration
- 100 Words – Weird[100 Words is a story in 100 words or less, based off the word in the title.] Weird is abnormal. It is strange, not the … More 100 Words – Weird
- 100 Words – Belief[100 Words is a story in 100 words or less, based off the word in the title.] Belief is the idea bigger than yourself. It … More 100 Words – Belief