Sometimes it’s easier to be harsh than it is kind.
Kindness takes self reflection. A pause before you respond.
It takes selflessness to be kind. To choose a better path even if your feels demand another.
But even though it harder, the world deserves more kindness in it.
So try to be kind.
Enjoy this flash fiction? Check out some of my others below!
- Not TodayThere are times that we remember the position the world has for us. The position that the world deems us to be in. The forced … More Not Today
- Not anywhereDead Dead. Not alive. Not here. Not anywhere that I can perceive. Just. Not here. What does that mean for life, when death is so … More Not anywhere
- New DayEach day is an unknown. It doesn’t feel like an unknown. You can have plans, have thoughts, have things to do. But each day is … More New Day
- They Don’t Own You (100 Words)There are many what ifs. Many maybes. A few near misses, a few but what about- All of them are meaningless. They’re not real. They’re … More They Don’t Own You (100 Words)
- Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)What is wisdom? I mean, it’s not an age thing. Wisdom can be youthful. It’s not a knowledge thing, not always. Wisdom can be granted … More Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)
- Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)Flowers can teach us a lot. They can teach us about what it takes to grow. That you have to be fed with the basics … More Lessons from Flowers (Teacup Story)