Sometimes it’s easier to be harsh than it is kind.
Kindness takes self reflection. A pause before you respond.
It takes selflessness to be kind. To choose a better path even if your feels demand another.
But even though it harder, the world deserves more kindness in it.
So try to be kind.
Enjoy this flash fiction? Check out some of my others below!
- The Appointment (Teacup Story – Flash Fiction)“So,” the Manager said, “I believe we have an appointment.” Chela smiled, thinly at the Manager. No one knew her name, her real name. It … Read more
- Flash Fiction – Growth (100 Words)How do you grow, not physically, but mentally? You have to make mistakes. Sometimes mistakes happen to you. Things that aren’t fair. Things that are … Read more
- Flash Fiction – Goal (100 Words)It’s the thing you’ll work towards. The end achievement. The thing that is worth all the blood and the sweat and the tears. It’s the … Read more
- Flash Fiction – Kind (100 Words)Sometimes it's easier to be harsh than it is kind. Kindness takes self reflection. A pause before you respond. It takes selflessness to be kind. … Read more
- Flash Fiction – Bored (100 Words)"Eugh" Lucy said to her computer screen. It was another slow day. No emails, no new work. Just processing documents until 5pm. She glanced at … Read more
- Flash Fiction – Smile (Stories on a Theme – “Facade”)A smile can hide so many things. It can hide thoughts. Thoughts you don’t want to share because they’re buried too deep. Because people won’t … Read more