The world will get better.
The world will be kinder.
The world will still be alive in the future.
And yet, even though the world around you burns in the fires of forests and politics, you believe that there is hope still, hope that the world will still get better and kinder and still be alive.
You have to believe it.
The alternative is too horrific to even consider.
- Teacup Story – LifeLife – What is life? (Genre – General, Genre – Free writing, Analysis, Rating – PG) What is life? Life is complicated. It is the experience of humanity, … Read more
- Teacup Story – A tree with lush green leavesA tree with lush green leaves – (Rating: PG, Genre: General, Universe: The Diary of Casey Macford) – A diary was a place to think about … Read more
- Teacup Story – DoorsDoors – (Genre – General, Genre – free writing, Rating – PG)Doors are strange things. They separate rooms, houses, places. They represent where you cannot go, … Read more
- Teacup Story – BruiseBruise – (Genre – General, Genre – Free writing, Rating – PG, Universe – Diary of Casey Macford) The bruise makes a curious dark pattern across … Read more
- Teacup Story – TryWho can know what is right? (Genre – General, Genre – Free writing) Will it be right? Who knows. But I want to know. You … Read more
- Teacup Story – Dancing FreeLetya loved to dance. She could just feel the thrum of the music moving through her veins as she swayed in time to the beat. … Read more