The world will get better.
The world will be kinder.
The world will still be alive in the future.
And yet, even though the world around you burns in the fires of forests and politics, you believe that there is hope still, hope that the world will still get better and kinder and still be alive.
You have to believe it.
The alternative is too horrific to even consider.
- Teacup Story – LifeLife – What is life? (Genre – General, Genre – Free writing, Analysis, Rating – PG) What is life? Life is complicated. It is the experience of humanity, … More Teacup Story – Life
- Teacup Story – A tree with lush green leavesA tree with lush green leaves – (Rating: PG, Genre: General, Universe: The Diary of Casey Macford) – A diary was a place to think about … More Teacup Story – A tree with lush green leaves
- Teacup Story – DoorsDoors – (Genre – General, Genre – free writing, Rating – PG) Doors are strange things. They separate rooms, houses, places. They represent where you cannot … More Teacup Story – Doors
- Teacup Story – BruiseBruise – (Genre – General, Genre – Free writing, Rating – PG, Universe – Diary of Casey Macford) The bruise makes a curious dark pattern across … More Teacup Story – Bruise
- Teacup Story – TryWho can know what is right? (Genre – General, Genre – Free writing) Will it be right? Who knows. But I want to know. You … More Teacup Story – Try
- Teacup Story – Dancing FreeLetya loved to dance. She could just feel the thrum of the music moving through her veins as she swayed in time to the beat. … More Teacup Story – Dancing Free