The strength you find in a setback is the strength you draw on when things are going well.
After all, it’s only when your plan falls apart do you know how well you can cope. And you can only find that out by doing it.
I know setbacks are hard, but let me tell you this – you’ll be stronger for it. Better for it. You’ll tackle the next problem that comes your way with more grace and more power than you could this time.
It’s called learning from your mistakes.
Enjoy this flash fiction? Check some of my other stories out below!
- Teacup Story – EnoughEnough – What does it mean to just be? (Genre – General, Genre – Introspective, Rating: PG) To be is enough. To breathe is enough. To … More Teacup Story – Enough
- Teacup Story – Goodbye AngerCasey writes to move forward with her thoughts, and her life (Genre – General, Genre – Introspective, Universe – Diary of Casey Macford, Rating – … More Teacup Story – Goodbye Anger
- Teacup Story – A quiet kind of sadnessSometimes, sadness does not have to be loud to be powerful (Genre – General, Rating: PG) The sadness is not a loud, screaming, ugly sobbing sadness. … More Teacup Story – A quiet kind of sadness
- 100 Words – Truth[100 Words is a story in 100 words or less, based off the word in the title.] You can’t look directly at it, it is … More 100 Words – Truth
- 100 Words – Delusion[100 Words is a story in 100 words or less, based off the word in the title.] A sickening twisted, warped view of the world. … More 100 Words – Delusion
- 100 Words – Kindness[100 Words is a story in 100 words or less, based off the word in the title.] Not weird, but normal. The normal thing that … More 100 Words – Kindness