When Imogen kissed Natalie, she felt her heart explode.
It was not just live, but the intensity of want that bubbled up inside her which took her by surprise. She hadn’t even been crushing over Natalie for that long (okay, it felt like a long time to her, but 6 weeks was not long in the grand scheme of things), but she had never felt anything like it before.
“You like that?” Natalie said, resting her forehead against Imogen’s
“Definitely,” she replied.
Enjoy this story? Check out some of my other flash fictions below!
- Teacup story – Thank youThank you – There were some nights when Elsie would wake up and just look over at the person sleeping next to her. (Genre – General, Genre … Read more
- Teacup Story – I’m HereI 'm Here – Fey didn't want to accept the inevitable, that she would not have her husband forever. (Rating- 12, Genre – Sci Fi, Genre – … Read more
- Teacup Story – HindsightHindsight – Henry sat in a coffee shop, enjoying the peace and quiet of the moment. (Genre – Gen, Genre – Romance, Rating: PG) Henry sat at … Read more
- Teacup Story – New SofasNew Sofas – On balance, a holiday wasn't as important as a new sofa. (Genre – General, Genre – Romance, Rating – PG) Gemma loved Christmas time. … Read more
- Teacup Story – Unwanted ProblemsUnwanted Problems – Wendy had to agree that this week had been the worse. The only solution was alcohol (Rating – 15, Genre – General, Genre – … Read more
- Teacup Story – The Morning AfterThe Morning After – It had been a turbulent night. Both for literal and metaphorical reasons. It meant that Helen liked to take a moment to … Read more