They say opposites attract, and in some ways, that is true.
No two people are ever the same. Sure, there can be similarities and differences. And between some people, their differences are greater and others it’s their similarities.
But it’s not the differences or similarities which creates love. It’s the connection between the two, its revelling in the joys and supporting in the lows that come from those differences, it’s taking a step back when you’re being too similar and you just need space.
It’s revolving around one another, springing backwards and forwards in a lifelong dance that takes you through all the crazy and wonderful and weird things this life can throw at the pair of you.
Enjoy this story? Check out my others below!
- New Love (A Teacup Story)“So,” Iuen asked, “what do you think?” Ealia looked over at Iuen. Part of her wondered absently if he would ever get the grass stains … More New Love (A Teacup Story)
- Inkling (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)It wasn’t a loud feeling that skittered over Yulia’s skin. It was a soft, gentle one that gave her a hint that talking to Marielle … More Inkling (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)
- Gentle (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)The sea is gentle today, a calm surf gently lapping the shore of the stony beach under your feet. You can feel the air hint … More Gentle (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)
- Celebration (Stories on a Theme – “Family”)“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” the room roared as Urana stepped into it. Urana grinned as her parents pulled her into a hug, followed by her sister. Then … More Celebration (Stories on a Theme – “Family”)
- Charm (Stories on a Theme – “Magic”)“Hey,” As soon as she said it, Tyane cringed inside. How could she start the conversation of like that? Just breathe, stay calm, Tyane thought. … More Charm (Stories on a Theme – “Magic”)
- Perfect for Us (Stories on a Theme – “Sea”)“I like it here,” Janya said, pulling Trean’s arm around her, “it’s nice.” Trean hummed in agreement. Here, there was the only sound of the … More Perfect for Us (Stories on a Theme – “Sea”)