Now you’re here.
You want to be over there.
You can describe it. You can taste it. You can see what you want to do. You can visualise it in your mind and it’s just there out of your reach.
But you’re here at the moment, not there.
And the journey to get there looks too impossible to get there.
So you write it off a lost dream, there. It’s not going to happen.
So you stay here instead.
- Whisper (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)Sometimes I think I can hear you in whispers. In the wind through the trees or the rustle of grass. In the crumple of paper or the bell on a bike. In that moment I forget you’re not here. … More Whisper (Stories on a Theme – “Soft”)
- What If? – “Prompts on a Theme” (Future)A short based on this weeks “Prompts on a Theme” – Future. What if it goes wrong? What happens if they hate me? What if they don’t reply? Are they okay? Are they injured? Maybe dead? I should check … More What If? – “Prompts on a Theme” (Future)
- Teacup Story – LanguageTo think that language is just a form of communication is to not understand what communication is about. It’s the sharing of ideas, of stories and thoughts. It’s a history unto itself, a place where you can learn about … More Teacup Story – Language
- Teacup Story – Goodbye AngerCasey writes to move forward with her thoughts, and her life (Genre – General, Genre – Introspective, Universe – Diary of Casey Macford, Rating – 12) Anger is a good emotion, a strong emotion. It is an emotion which … More Teacup Story – Goodbye Anger
- Teacup Story – EnoughEnough – What does it mean to just be? (Genre – General, Genre – Introspective, Rating: PG) To be is enough. To breathe is enough. To smile is enough. Enough sometimes feels like it is a level to achieve. Enough … More Teacup Story – Enough
- Teacup Story – A quiet kind of sadnessSometimes, sadness does not have to be loud to be powerful (Genre – General, Rating: PG) The sadness is not a loud, screaming, ugly sobbing sadness. It is a quiet sadness. An acceptance that this is the way things are. … More Teacup Story – A quiet kind of sadness