It’s a feeling, deep within your bones.
A light feeling. One that lifts your soul up, keeping your chin up and your eyes open.
You have to smile, as you hear the birds singing and the wind whispering in the trees. You let the feeling flow through your soul and seep out of your skin, spreading into the world around you.
They say joy is infectious. And as you see a child that you walk past smile too, you cannot help but agree.
Enjoy this flash fiction? Check out my others below!
- Not TodayThere are times that we remember the position the world has for us. The position that the world deems us to be in. The forced posture, … More Not Today
- Not anywhereDead Dead. Not alive. Not here. Not anywhere that I can perceive. Just. Not here. What does that mean for life, when death is so swift … More Not anywhere
- New DayEach day is an unknown. It doesn’t feel like an unknown. You can have plans, have thoughts, have things to do. But each day is an … More New Day
- They Don’t Own You (100 Words)There are many what ifs. Many maybes. A few near misses, a few but what about- All of them are meaningless. They’re not real. They’re conjecture, … More They Don’t Own You (100 Words)
- Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)What is wisdom? I mean, it’s not an age thing. Wisdom can be youthful. It’s not a knowledge thing, not always. Wisdom can be granted even … More Wisdom (A 100 Words Story)